Evaluation of an additional therapeutic approach to diabetic macular oedema by combining standard therapy (intravitreal injection of a VEGF-inhibitor) with micropulse diode laser treatment in a randomized, controlled proof of concept study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReCaLL
- 24 Mar 2017 Status changed from suspended to completed.
- 22 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 02 Jul 2014 New trial record