A Phase I Trial of Neoadjuvant Ipilimumab Followed by Melphalan Via Isolated Limb Infusion for Patients With Unresectable In-transit Extremity Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 23 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 23 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.