A Phase I Trial of Neoadjuvant Ipilimumab Followed by Melphalan Via Isolated Limb Infusion for Patients With Unresectable In-transit Extremity Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 23 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2020.