Everolimus and temozolomide as first-line treatment in advanced gastrointestinal neuroendocrine carcinoma (G3) with a Ki67 of 20-55%
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Neuroendocrine carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.