A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding, Clinical Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Obeticholic Acid in Subjects With Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obeticholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms AESOP
- Sponsors Intercept Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Oct 2017 Results will be presented at The Liver Meeting 2017, the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD).
- 31 Jul 2017 Results published in a Intercept Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 31 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint of (Evaluate the effects of obeticholic acid (OCA) on serum alkaline phosphatase (ALP) subjects with Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC)) has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History