A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding, Clinical Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Obeticholic Acid in Subjects With Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obeticholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Acronyms AESOP
- Sponsors Intercept Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Oct 2017 Results presented in an Intercept Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Oct 2017 According to an Intercept Pharmaceuticals media release, data were presented in a late-breaking oral session at The Liver Meeting 2017, the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD).
- 11 Oct 2017 Results will be presented at The Liver Meeting 2017, the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History