Pancreatic Resectability in Cancers with Known Limited Extension (PRICKLE) A single-centre phase 2a study of Gemcitabine plus Nab-paclitaxel for borderline unresectable locally advanced pancreatic cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRICKLE
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 26 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.