Phase II Study of Cladribine Plus Idarubicin Plus Cytarabine (ARAC) in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (HR MDS) or Myeloid Blast Phase of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cladribine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 225 to 308.
- 19 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 19 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2019.