Bevacizumab + RG1415 (erlotinib hydrochloride) combination therapy and the non-blind, randomized comparison to compare the RG1415 monotherapy Phase II clinical trials as a primary therapy for non-small-cell lung cancer patients with EGFR gene mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 08 Jun 2016 Results published in a Roche media release.
- 08 Jun 2016 According to a Roche media release, the European Commission has approved the use of Avastin (bevacizumab) in combination with Tarceva (erlotinib) for the first-line treatment of adult patients with unresectable advanced, metastatic or recurrent non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR)-activating mutations.
- 29 Apr 2016 Results published in Roche media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History