Prophylactic Ranibizumab for Exudative Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) in Vulnerable Eyes With Nonexudative AMD Trial: A Multicenter, Prospectively Randomized, Masked and Controlled, Interventional Investigator Sponsored Phase I/II Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREVENT
- 01 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 01 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 14 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.