Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single- Center, Dose Optimization Study Evaluating Efficacy and Safety of Guanfacine Hydrochloride in Combination With Psychostimulants in Adults Aged 18-65 Years With a Diagnosis of ADHD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Guanfacine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADINT2012
- 03 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.