A Phase 1 Study Evaluating Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Doses of AGS67E Given as Monotherapy in Subjects With Refractory or Relapsed Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AGS 67E (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Hairy cell leukaemia; Lymphoid leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Agensys
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 02 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results (n=30) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology