RTA 402 Phase 2 Clinical Trial (A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease and Type 2 Diabetes).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TSUBAKI study
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 12 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Nov 2016 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals Media Release, factors and mitigation strategy of the BEACON trial has been adopted in this trial.
- 14 Nov 2016 Results published in the Reata Pharmaceuticals Media Release