Phase 3, Randomized, Stratified, Open Label, Multicenter, Controlled Clinical Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of a Rabies Vaccine Administered, With and Without Human Rabies Immunoglobulin, Using the New "4-sites, 1-week" Intradermal Regimen for Post-exposure Prophylaxis Compared to the Currently Recommended "2-sites, TRC" Intradermal Regimen in Children and Adults Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rabies vaccine (Primary) ; Rabies immune globulin
- Indications Rabies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 21 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov