Single Arm, Companion Study to Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) 20090160 Using Darbepoetin Alfa for the Treatment of Anaemic Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darbepoetin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amgen
- 11 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Apr 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Apr 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.