Multi-center Phase II Study Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of DE-117 Ophthalmic Solution in Subjects With Primary Open-angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension (SEE-1)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Omidenepag isopropyl (Primary) ; Latanoprost
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEE-1
- Sponsors Santen Incorporated
- 04 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.