ING117175: a Phase IIIb, Randomized, Open-label Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Dolutegravir or Efavirenz Each Administered With Two NRTIs in HIV-1-infected Antiretroviral Therapy-naive Adults Starting Treatment for Rifampicin-sensitive Tuberculosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 08 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 30 Dec 2017.