Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation Study for the Assessment of Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single and Multiple Ascending Oral Doses of GLPG1690 in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GLPG 1690 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 18 May 2016 Results presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 22 Sep 2015 According to a Galapagos media release, top-line data from this study will be presented at the European Respiratory Society Annual Meeting 2015.
- 22 Sep 2015 Results published in a Galapagos media release.