Rivaroxaban in Antiphospholipid Syndrome Pilot Study: A Multicenter Feasibility Study of Rivaroxaban for Patients With Antiphospholipid Syndrome and Prior Arterial or Venous Thrombosis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Antiphospholipid syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAPS
- 16 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 24 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jul 2014 New trial record