The R0 resection rate after neoadjuvant bevacizumab (Bev) plus DOF versus DOF in local advanced gastric carcinoma (LAGC) and its association with circulating tumor cell (CTC).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Fluorouracil; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jul 2014 New trial record
- 30 May 2014 Primary endpoint 'complete resection rate' met.
- 30 May 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.