A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Prospective Study to Determine the Safety and Tolerability of Sub-retinal Transplantation of Human Embryonic Stem Cell Derived Retinal Pigmented Epithelial (MA09-hRPE) Cells in Patients With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Myopic Macular Degeneration
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MA09 retinal pigment epithelial cell replacement therapy-Advanced Cell Technology (Primary)
- Indications Degenerative myopia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 05 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Dec 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Dec 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.