UMCC 2013.051: Prospective Pilot Study Evaluating the Use of Cyclobenzaprine for Treatment of Sleep Disturbance, Fatigue, and Musculoskeletal Symptoms in Aromatase Inhibitor-treated Breast Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclobenzaprine (Primary)
- Indications Sleep initiation and maintenance disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jul 2014 New trial record
- 19 May 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.