This is a Prospective, Open-label Phase 2 Pilot Study With Independent Evaluation of All Outcomes and a Historical Control Group to Determine if Rivaroxaban (Xarelto) is Feasible and Safe for Prevention of Major Complications in Patients Undergoing a Mechanical Aortic Heart Valve Replacement.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CATHAR
- 29 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 29 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 29 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to awaiting results of interim analysis