A Randomized, Comparative, Open-label Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of MK-5592 Compared With Voriconazole in Japanese Subjects With Deep-seated Fungal Infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Posaconazole (Primary) ; Posaconazole (Primary) ; Voriconazole; Voriconazole
- Indications Aspergillosis; Fusariosis; Zygomycosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Sep 2015 Protocol has been amended to reduce treatment period from '>42 days- up to 168 days' to 'up to 84 days'
- 09 Sep 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 112 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record