Phase III, Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized Withdrawal Study of LCI699 Following a 24 Week, Single-arm, Open-label Dose Titration and Treatment Period to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of LCI699 for the Treatment of Patients With Cushing's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Osilodrostat (Primary)
- Indications Cushing syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LINC-3
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Dec 2018 to 23 Mar 2018.
- 12 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 132 to 137.