A Phase 3 Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Romiplostim in Thrombocytopenic Pediatric Subjects With Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romiplostim (Primary)
- Indications Immune thrombocytopenic purpura; Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 19 Apr 2016 Results published in an Amgen media release.
- 18 Apr 2016 Results published in the Lancet.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results assessing HRQoL and parental burden presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History