A Phase I Trial of ABT-263 (Navitoclax), a Bcl-2 Inhibitor, and Sorafenib (Nexavar) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Solid Organ Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Navitoclax (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Liver cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended to allow for patient assessment as per protocol.
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 10 to 44.