A Randomized Blinded Pilot Study to Compare Targinact vs. Oxycodone in Early Return of Gastrointestinal Function After Colorectal Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting; Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 05 Jul 2014 New trial record