Maintenance Therapy With Azacitidine and Valproic Acid After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant in Patients With High-Risk Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) or Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)(Version 1_06 Jan 2012)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Valproic acid
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 26 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 07 Jul 2014 New trial record