A Phase IIa Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of the Investigational Injectable HIV Integrase Inhibitor, GSK1265744, in HIV-uninfected Men and Women
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Cabotegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Nov 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 176 to 194 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.