A Phase IIa Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of the Investigational Injectable HIV Integrase Inhibitor, GSK1265744, in HIV-uninfected Men and Women
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Cabotegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Jul 2017 Results assessing the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of long-acting injectable cabotegravir in low-risk HIV-uninfected women and men, presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science.
- 10 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Nov 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 176 to 194 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.