Phase I/Ib Study of Azacitidine or Decitabine With Hedgehog Pathway Inhibition in Myeloid Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary) ; Sonidegib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.