A Phase 2, Open Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of Sebelipase Alfa in Infants with Rapidly Progressive Lysosomal Acid Lipase Deficiency
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sebelipase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Wolman disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals; Synageva BioPharma
- 06 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 06 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 May 2018.
- 06 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.