A Phase 2a Randomized, Double-Blind, Dose-Optimizing Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity of Hantaan/Puumala Virus DNA Vaccine Administered to Healthy Adult Volunteers Using the TDS-IM Electroporation Delivery Device for Prevention of Haemorrhagic Fever With Renal Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PWRG-HTN-M(co)/pWRG-PUUV-M(s2) (Primary)
- Indications Hantaan virus infections; Puumala virus infections; Viral haemorrhagic fevers
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 28 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2018.