Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation Following by Targeted Immune Therapy) (Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin) in Average Risk Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (AML/MDS)(IND 111024)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 08 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 07 Jul 2014 New trial record