A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized-Withdrawal, Multicenter Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Xyrem with an Open- Label Pharmacokinetic Evaluation and Safety Extension in Pediatric Subjects with Narcolepsy with Cataplexy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium oxybate (Primary)
- Indications Cataplexy; Narcolepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPRESS
- Sponsors Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 24 Apr 2017 Results were published in a Jazz Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 24 Apr 2017 According to a Jazz Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented at at the 31st Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies LLC (APSS).
- 04 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.