A Twelve-week, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of JZP-110 [(R)-2-amino-3-phenylpropylcarbamate Hydrochloride] in the Treatment of Excessive Sleepiness in Subjects With Narcolepsy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JZP 110 (Primary)
- Indications Narcolepsy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TONES-002
- Sponsors Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 07 Jun 2017 According to a Jazz Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial were presented at the 31st Associated Professional Sleep Societies (APSS) Annual SLEEP Meeting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results from this trial published in a Jazz Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 19 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Finland (End date:2017-02-07) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History