A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel Group Study to Assess Dopamine Receptor Modulation With Rotigotine to Enhance Opioid Analgesia Using the Oral Surgery Model of Acute Pain in Healthy Volunteers
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Aug 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Nov 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.