Sub-cutaneous Rituximab-miniCHOP Versus Sub-cutaneous Rituximab-miniCHOP + Lenalidomide (R2-miniCHOP) in Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma for Patients of 80 Years Old or More. A Multicentric Phase III Study of the LYSA Association
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SENIOR
- 16 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.