Phase II Study Evaluating the Interest of Vismodegib as Neo-adjuvant Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VISMONEO
- 11 Oct 2016 Results reporting characteristics of patients with locally advanced basal cell carcinoma and treated with neoadjuvant vismodegib and surgical resection, presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by European Clinical Trials Database (EudraCT) record.