A phase II, observer masked, active controlled study of SYL040012 for the treatment of elevated intraocular pressure in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension (SYLTAG)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bamosiran (Primary) ; Timolol
- Indications Glaucoma; Ocular hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYLTAG
- Sponsors Sylentis
- 27 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.