Phase III Safety and Immunogenicity Study of 23-valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine: A Double-blind, Randomized and Controlled Clinical Trial With 23-valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine in Healthy Children, Adults, and Elderly
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 23 valent vaccine Sinovac Biotech (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sinovac Biotech
- 12 Oct 2017 According to a Sinovac Biotech media release, the company has filed the NDA for its 23-valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine to the CFDA on 3 August 2017. This vaccine is used to prevent streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus) infections such as pneumonia and septicemia among adults aged 65 or older, adults with serious long-term health problems, smokers, and children older than two years with serious long-term health problems.
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.