OPuS-2: A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Dose Levels of BCX4161 for 12 Weeks as an Oral Prophylaxis Treatment for Attacks of Hereditary Angioedema.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Avoralstat (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPuS-2
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2016 Results published in a BioCryst media release.
- 08 Feb 2016 Primary endpoint 'The mean acute angioedema attack rate' has not been met, according to a BioCryst media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History