A Phase III Randomized Trial Investigating Bortezomib (NSC 681239) on a Modified Augmented BFM (ABFM) Backbone in Newly Diagnosed T- Lymphoblastic Leukemia (T-ALL) and T- Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (T-LLy)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Folinic acid; Folinic acid; Hydrocortisone; Ifosfamide; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Pegaspargase; Tioguanine; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 06 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2022 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Oct 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.