An Observation, Open Label Study of Alpharadin (Radium 223) in Patients With Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer Bone Metastases
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 12 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 18 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.