Multicenter Randomized Double Masked Parallel Design Exploratory Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of Two Different Doses of Intravitreal Anti-VEGF Treatment With Ranibizumab (0.12 mg vs. 0.20 mg) in Infants With Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Retinopathy of prematurity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARE-ROP
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Jan 2017.