An Open-Label Phase II Study of Mocetinostat in Selected Patients With Mutations of Acetyltransferase Genes in Relapsed and Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and Follicular Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mocetinostat (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Apr 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 54 to 56 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.