Phase I Trial of Escalated Doses of Targeted Marrow Irradiation (TMI) Combined With Fludarabine and Busulfan as Conditioning Regimen for Allogeneic Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Busulfan; Busulfan; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 21 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to Waiting on new cohort to open.
- 09 May 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.