An Open Label Trial of STRIBILD(TM) (Elvitegravir, Cobicistat, Emtricitabine, Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate) for ARV-naive HIV-2 Infected Adults in Dakar, Senegal
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate/cobicistat (Primary)
- Indications HIV-2 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Stribild HIV-2
- 26 Jul 2017 Results presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science
- 25 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.