An Investigator-initiated, Multicenter, Phase IV, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Biological Basis for Disease Progression in Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis Patients Treated in Routine Practice With Gilenya for 2 Years
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IGLOO
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 100.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Nov 2017.